- This topic is empty.
February 18, 2022 at 5:27 pm #17816FIT IN 6Keymaster
Am I allowed more than one account?
No, there is no reason why you should have more than one account at in these community forums. If you are banned from the forums, please do not create a new account. If you continue to create new accounts after you have been banned, your IP address will be blocked from our member dashboard.
What happens if I break a rule?
If you break a rule, then you will either be warned or banned. A ban of your user account may either be temporary or permanent. The administrators and moderators also have the right to edit, delete, move or close any thread or post as they see necessary, without prior warning.
What happens if I see a thread/post which has broken a rule?
Please report the thread/post to the moderators or admin.
Becoming a moderator
- All moderator applicants must be a member for at least 90 days (3 months) and have at least 50 posts.
- You must be active in the individual forums you wish to moderate and regularly create and respond to threads in those forums.
- You must also maintain a working knowledge of the subject matter.
Please be aware that applying to be a moderator does not guarantee acceptance and that moderators will only be appointed when needed.
Current moderators and administrators will review applications and decide if the applicant fits the desired post. Administrators have the final say and we reserve to right to refuse applicants with or without cause.
In order to apply to be a moderator, you must be:
- a forum regular user
- have been at the forum for over 3 months
- have a positive presence on Fit in 6 Community Forums
- be proactive
- knowledgeable in the Forums they would like to moderate
- polite and helpful towards other members and give advice whenever needed and whenever possible
- visit the forum each day, actively take part in discussions as often as possible, ideally once a day, setting a good example to the other members
- take an active part in discussions between Moderators relating to the running of the forum
- help to keep unsuitable content out of the forums as much as possible
- The forum ‘Important Forum Information’ is closed to new topics and replies.